Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DailyBlog:April1

What did I do yesterday on the infamous “April Fools”? Well, here’s how my day went.
I woke up and got ready, I even grabbed a breakfast of buttered toast and strawberries on the way out. Soon enough I arrived at my middle school and seated myself with a group of friends. Our before school was normal and before we knew it we were trudging up the ramp to attend the day’s classes. First off was my favorite class of the day, Advanced Social Studies 8 with Mr. Nelms. The reason this class is my favorite isn’t because of the subject, even though I enjoy the subject. Our teacher is amazing and hilarious and THAT is the reason i love first period. The rest of the school day just sort of flew by. Lunch was a hoot as always when you have friends like mine. After school I had to stay for Student Council (StuCo). We filmed a video for ISATS. I did some of the filming, all of the props, and I was the director. After StuCo was over I went home, ate some food, changed, and headed to dance. I had a really good day at dance and really enjoyed our technique day in ballet. After ballet? I came home, showered, and headed off to bed.
                                              Have a fantabulous day lovelies!!!
                                                                 -Emily 
                                                                   a.k.a 
                                                     StrawberryShortcake114
                                                                     or
                                                           DancingDoll114

No comments:

Post a Comment