Today in dance we were told that drama and talking about others in the older class (our class) was causing the younger group the same thing. While we were in class today a mom was watching us and pointing out to her daughter in a discreet (but not really discreet) way. Now you wonder why the little girls talk about them being better than others and putting others down? It's the moms not us! Goodness that just gets my spandex in a twist!!! Agh!
Lol the problem is that It is you who's causing the drama. One of the reasons I left CDA was because of all the BS you started. Lol but im so glad I left. I dont havr to deal with YOU anymore. The girls at Studio C are amazing friends. I love them. And I've gotten so much better at dancing. Lol remember when you thought you were the best because you were 'so flexible'? Well I can do my oversplits now. Lol and I can do at least 3 pirottes now. Oh, btw, 'great' recital last night. -morganne mckay
ReplyDelete;) Drama I've ben there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete;) Drama I've ben there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete